9.27.2012

-A : by jean

the following post may not be suitable for all.  please read at your own discretion.

-A.  i think that's the size of my boobs now.  i haven't pumped in almost 2 weeks now, and and my girls have shriveled up to a NEGATIVE A cup.  back when i was pregnant and then onto being a dairy queen,  i was a full B cup.  for the first time i had real legit girls; i even had cleavage!  but once i stopped pumping, my girls completely shrunk.  they look like little flaps of skin.  gross.

have you experienced this shrinkage?  i feel like i'm a 12 year-old again, and i need to look into training bras!

one of my friends told me they will fill out again, maybe not to where they were, but they won't stay as just flaps.  i'm starting to worry that they WILL stay as flaps.  is this the trade-off i get for pumping out 40oz a day?

i don't mind being small, but i want SOMETHING there.  there needs to be a presence of some sort!

next time you see me in person, don't be looking at my girls because i will know what you are thinking!
;)


No comments:

Post a Comment