7.23.2015

baby girl clothes : by jean

Now that I have a girl, it's been interesting purchasing girl clothes.  With boys, it was always a t-shirt and shorts in the summer; long sleeve shirt and sweatpants in the winter.  With girls, there are SO MANY OPTIONS!

Jordan's been getting a lot of Miles/Logan/Charlie's hand-me-downs, but I have gotten a few real girl's clothes for her.

I recently purchased a few rompers for Jordan as they are super easy for the summer.  I didn't even look at the back picture since I assumed it would be a regular back, but then I got the package in the mail and saw that they both have open gaps in the back!

old navy striped bubble romper 
old navy striped romper


I get it that these open back looks are trendy right now for women...but even for BABIES?! 

A friend of mine who has a daughter in grade school said she can only shop at Target in the summertime becauseTarget is the only store that have "normal" shorts while other stores have shorts that are "daisy dukes".

I remember having major argument sessions with my dad who wouldn't let me out of the house if my skirt went above my knees.  If this is payback for all the times I gave him a hard time, I'm in TROUBLE!



No comments:

Post a Comment